Wednesday, May 26, 2010

In a Napping House


Maya and Alex are always fighting. Alex will sit at the top of the stairs and Maya will want to come up, but Alex holds her ground; never letting Maya up. I often have to skitter Alex away so Maya can come upstairs too.
Today was one of those days. I let Maya outside and Alex sits at the paito door not allowing her to come back in. I must have had step in at least three times.
About an hour ago once again I hear barks from the guest bedroom. I walk in there an alex was asleep on the bed, the bed where Maya often lays to take her naps. So I put up a pillow and convience Maya it was ok to lay on the bed too, after all Alex was sleeping. An hour or two passes and I went downstairs to grab a drink and this is what I saw. In the words of Brenin "if only they could get alot like this all the time".
Isn't that the truth!

No comments: